Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My First Day of School


       On my first day, I came into school early and ready to meet all my teachers and friends. As I walked in I was supposed to put my soccer bag down in the locker rooms but got lost and ended up asking one of the upperclassman where to go. After I came back up I talked to my friends for a while and then gathered my books and went to advisory. I then found my way to the brown room to discuss S.A.C. and our freshman breakfast. Then I went down to the room and took pictures for my food card and yearbook pictures. After that I went to all my A day classes and followed an hour late bell. After school I got ready for soccer and was offered a spot on the girls varsity soccer team. It was a good start to a hopefully great year.   

No comments:

Post a Comment